Why cant admins fess up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt hughes

I made one post
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
6
While playing donner an admin " BlueStealth " shot me while i was still in spawn

I asked what that was all about, he said i was shooting him....complete bull. i wasn't even aware that they were near our 1st or 2nd.


then I asked why admins cant fess up and say sorry I broke my own rule.


he then proceeded to kick and ban me.


what awesome servers/admins you got there.

looks as if i am banned from all ego servers.

AWESOME ADMIN BLUESTEALTH!
 
Last edited:
hey man i tried to explain to you that your teammates (or you) were shooting at me while they were standing on the spawn ramp.

The rule is, if the people in spawn are shooting out of spawn, enemies can shoot back. As long as no nades or rockets are fired into the spawn. I followed the rules to the letter.

Now as for your specific case, you were standing right behind your teammate which I shot at because he was sniping at me. I got a double kill with one shot. I am guessing you were the guy in the back, but I was simply shooting back.

Perhaps if you would let me explain this in-game instead of ignoring me you could avoid your frustration. If you have further questions find me in ventrilo or PM me.

Also, to contest your ban please click on "contest ban" on the left hand side of the webpage.

-Blue
 
Last edited:
From our divisional council:

...on eGO servers any player is allowed to kill any player anywhere as long as they as are not in the act of spawning or can see thru a wall and can kill as well as be killed.

Also, just to set the record straight, I entered the ban, not Blue. As featherfoot stated, you are welcome to submit a ban contest (Maul notes have been fully updated) where we can discuss things further, should you wish to.

In the meantime, if someone could close this tread, that would be great, thanks!
 
Matt,

This is not the proper venue for this kind of post. As Featherfoot said, if you want to request an unban use Ban Contest or if you wish to launch a complaint about an admin use the Drop Box. I am sorry for any perceived wrongs you may have suffered and if you wish to use the proper channels, your grievance will be reviewed. Have a good day.

Closed.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top