Oh canadia!

Canada is America's brother! :D
*gets shot and bricked over 9000*

(go to 3:26)(this video contains language and human countries)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7gsF7ZlhfY[/ame]
 
Here's a little video I found for our American brothers and sisters, it was done during the 2010 winter Olympics. I enjoyed it, I hope you do too!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA[/ame]
 
Oh don't get me wrong...I have a lot of respect for Canada and I understand all they have done with/for us despite and throughout all of the jokes or whatever. I knew about the Operation Yellow Ribbon thing but. Also, a few months ago we had a string of three separate incidents where a total of six cops around Seattle were gunned down and, in the ensuing massive funeral, literally hundreds (like, 500ish) of RCMPs came down and participated, showing their respect.

Yeah, pretty much it's hard to tell the difference between a Canadian and an American (lol, we're so cocky we are the ones called Americans, even though we are all from America), since we have similar--if not identical--traditions, hobbies, history, genetics, etc. etc. etc. I felt more at home in B.C. than I'd imagine I would on a trip over to the East coast, just because the weather was the same, people looked the same, and everything haha.
 
I actually dont think we "live up to our stereotypes". Theres no beavers near me.
 
One day the tectonic plate were on will slide over the USA, that my friends is our the war is won!
 
this is what canadians think of america by the greatest sketch group ever....kids in the hall...check this link out..[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSpO1jaynvg[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top