100tic server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingertonic

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
1,154
I've been thinking about this since i've joined eGO. We are such a large organization, how do we not have 100tic servers?

I was going to ask this at the meeting but I was busy and couldn't make it. The reg on a 100tic server would be so much better, especially on office and dust2.

Does anyone else think we should have 100tic servers? If this has come up before, why haven't we upgraded to 100tic?
 
Whats the difference between this and 66 tick?
 
100tick takes a whole lot of resources, remember, we have 8 divisions and eGO doesn't have unlimited resources. 100 ticks are usually a waste of resources so we only have 66 tic sadly.
 
100tick takes a whole lot of resources, remember, we have 8 divisions and eGO doesn't have unlimited resources. 100 ticks are usually a waste of resources so we only have 66 tic sadly.

I'd sacrifice the tick rate to have less lagg and a better server.
 
100 tick servers cost a lot more than our current servers do. All divisions work together to spread out the limited resources we have. Our servers are okay for now, but we will keep your suggestion in mind.

Thanks,

bear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top