YSD's Random ThoughtS of the Day--Super Bonus Edition! (4-6-10)

Which WWII movie makes you want to play DoD:S the most?

  • A Bridge Too Far

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Band of Brothers

    Points: 19 57.6%
  • Enemy at the Gates

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Inglourious Basterds

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Saving Private Ryan

    Points: 12 36.4%
  • The Sound of Music

    Points: 1 3.0%
  • (Other)

    Points: 1 3.0%

  • Total voters
    33
Very true Ron but you have to remember that in war there really never is a "Hero" or a "Villain". If you said is true and they are trying to do a more sociological part of war I doubt they will include a true leader/hero into this mini series.
Anyways I'm only one episode deep into and I'm intrigued enough to keep watching it.

On topic here again. I would have to choose Old Boy.. The epic hallway fight scene to be more exact. Just imagine the hammer as a spade and BAM, You have me on Flash.
 
Very true Ron but you have to remember that in war there really never is a "Hero" or a "Villain". If you said is true and they are trying to do a more sociological part of war I doubt they will include a true leader/hero into this mini series.
Anyways I'm only one episode deep into and I'm intrigued enough to keep watching it.

On topic here again. I would have to choose Old Boy.. The epic hallway fight scene to be more exact. Just imagine the hammer as a spade and BAM, You have me on Flash.

Well, I think we could all point to Lt/CPT/MAJ. Winters and call him a hero that the whole audience could rally behind. There's nobody like that in the Pacific, and like I said at the end I think that may have been intentional to create a more "sociological" storyline as you stated.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top