- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
This week's eG: =(eG)=? D_Day
Aliases: ^4D_^5D^4A^5Y, Q_DAY
Starts off pretty easy...what is your favorite DoD:S map and why? Must be Kalt, the first map I ever played and I know it really well. I love the layout of it. Lol, I agree with ya there.
What is your favorite side/class and why? Allied BAR {Support} for sure. It's just an awesome weapon. I love when you get the one-shot kill with it.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? Definitely the people here. I have gained a lot of good friends the couple off month I've been here. Also, I like the punk-free server environment
Well all have memorable times playing DoD:S. What is your favorite DoD:S story? Hmm must be one of the first times I ever played DoD:S on a server with unlimited classes. Pretty much everybody had an MG and I took a rocket and shot in the two-story in flash and got like five kills or so. Haha nice. Yup
If you had to name your DoD:S arch-nemesis, who would it be and why? SA for sure! (IO) SA? {=(eGO)=? (IO) SA} Yeah. Played a lot of hours with him and no matter how good I am getting, he always kills me. Haha that's always frustrating.
What is your screen name from, and why did you choose it? DoD:S is based on World War II and d_day was the first thing that came to mind when I had to choose a name. Makes sense. yeah lol
The estimated death total on D-Day, for both sides combined, was 4000-9000. As of right now (3:45pm EST, 4-7-10) you have 7,039 DoD:S deaths. How does it feel to know that you, by yourself, probably have a higher death total than the real event? Very strange lol.
Living in a small town in Denmark, you are the first non-North American I have interviewed. Are you a native Danish, or did you move there from somewhere else? I am 100% Danish. You seem to speak English well. Do you ever have any problems communicating in-game or on the forums? Well thank you. I am not so good at speaking English though. Or...I speak just fine, I am just a bit shy I think lol.
Any hilarious misunderstandings or language-barrier issues you can share with us from in-game or on the forums? Yeah, one time where I was playing Kalt and said "Watch the b*tch" instead off "Watch the bridge" lol HAHAHA That's a good one. Yeah haha.
Ok, last question...I dansker, hvad t?nker du p? amerikanere? V?r ?rlig. ** i danmark hvad t?nker du s? om amerikaner? v?re ?lrig Haha whatever! Answer the damn question!
haha okay. jeg syntes amerikaner er meget s?de. kender en p? min skole der er fra new york og han hj?lper altid vis man har brug for det. Haha. Okay. Tak dig. lol
Thanks for participating, D_Day! No problem man.
{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{Artist's rendering of D_Day}
{Please make sure to vote for the eG--specifically eG--you would like to be interviewed! I do not pick them, I go off of popular vote, so please nominate! Do not vote for yourself or anybody who has already been done. We have had the least response in the eG voting, so please help me out!!!}
Past Weekly eG interviews:
#1 - =(eg)=? Ides of March
#2 - =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
Aliases: ^4D_^5D^4A^5Y, Q_DAY
Starts off pretty easy...what is your favorite DoD:S map and why? Must be Kalt, the first map I ever played and I know it really well. I love the layout of it. Lol, I agree with ya there.
What is your favorite side/class and why? Allied BAR {Support} for sure. It's just an awesome weapon. I love when you get the one-shot kill with it.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? Definitely the people here. I have gained a lot of good friends the couple off month I've been here. Also, I like the punk-free server environment
Well all have memorable times playing DoD:S. What is your favorite DoD:S story? Hmm must be one of the first times I ever played DoD:S on a server with unlimited classes. Pretty much everybody had an MG and I took a rocket and shot in the two-story in flash and got like five kills or so. Haha nice. Yup

If you had to name your DoD:S arch-nemesis, who would it be and why? SA for sure! (IO) SA? {=(eGO)=? (IO) SA} Yeah. Played a lot of hours with him and no matter how good I am getting, he always kills me. Haha that's always frustrating.
What is your screen name from, and why did you choose it? DoD:S is based on World War II and d_day was the first thing that came to mind when I had to choose a name. Makes sense. yeah lol

The estimated death total on D-Day, for both sides combined, was 4000-9000. As of right now (3:45pm EST, 4-7-10) you have 7,039 DoD:S deaths. How does it feel to know that you, by yourself, probably have a higher death total than the real event? Very strange lol.
Living in a small town in Denmark, you are the first non-North American I have interviewed. Are you a native Danish, or did you move there from somewhere else? I am 100% Danish. You seem to speak English well. Do you ever have any problems communicating in-game or on the forums? Well thank you. I am not so good at speaking English though. Or...I speak just fine, I am just a bit shy I think lol.
Any hilarious misunderstandings or language-barrier issues you can share with us from in-game or on the forums? Yeah, one time where I was playing Kalt and said "Watch the b*tch" instead off "Watch the bridge" lol HAHAHA That's a good one. Yeah haha.
Ok, last question...I dansker, hvad t?nker du p? amerikanere? V?r ?rlig. ** i danmark hvad t?nker du s? om amerikaner? v?re ?lrig Haha whatever! Answer the damn question!
haha okay. jeg syntes amerikaner er meget s?de. kender en p? min skole der er fra new york og han hj?lper altid vis man har brug for det. Haha. Okay. Tak dig. lolThanks for participating, D_Day! No problem man.

{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{Artist's rendering of D_Day}
{Please make sure to vote for the eG--specifically eG--you would like to be interviewed! I do not pick them, I go off of popular vote, so please nominate! Do not vote for yourself or anybody who has already been done. We have had the least response in the eG voting, so please help me out!!!}
Past Weekly eG interviews:
#1 - =(eg)=? Ides of March
#2 - =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
















