Nice Job

Reaikk

Rookie
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
38
Nice job in the scrim between KK and Sewer Rats it was un even but still fun but it was 16-12 for alil bit then it went to 16-14 but they hung in there and everything.. i was lagging alot tho and didnt get that much action but it was still fun!

Again It was fun guys!!
 
Good job to all [SWR|RATS] who attended and made the battle that much harder. And GJ to both teams.
 
Congratz KK. I saw some good teamwork at different points on both sides. Though we were pulverized for the majority of the scrim, it was still lots of fun. The few of us rats that did know the basics of the map had fairly decent scores. We will just have to get more of us to practice for away scrims.


~Simba
 
It was a difficult battle and we rats hung in for the 3-2 victory, I almost felt like crying of happiness.... and no all you people who disagree with me, I am not stupid.

Don't believe anyone else 3-2 for rats it was , not like 10-0 or anthing
 

Latest posts

Back
Top