- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
This week's eG: VizierKane
Aliases: (None?)
What is your favorite DoD:S map and why? Hmmm... To tell you the truth, I started playing DoD:S with Flash, but I soon grew tired of the close-based combat, so for now I love Kalt. I love talking smack to ronpaul {=(eGO)=? ronpaul} (he usually dominates me and shuts me up) and I love sipping tea with london {=(eGO)=?ISURVIVED LONDONBLITZ} in the sewers. It's a great map. It's the best. Agreed.
What is your favorite side/class and why? I can tell you right now that the Allied side sucks. The Axis has the K98, the STG, and they have the sniper rifle which I think surpasses the Allied one. If you play Allies, I feel sorry for you, my brother (sorry ron). Which class is your fav though? I love the STG {Support}, but I try to play with the Sniper. Sometimes I get bored going through bridge with the sniper, so I pick up an STG and go sewers. Overall though, I'd have to say the STG {Support}. Alright. lol
What is your favorite thing about eGO? I would give you the typical response, but the real answer is I like messing around in vent {Ventrilo} with all of the chill people in DoD. lol haha alright.
What is your favorite/most memorable DoD:S story? Can be for any reason, from eGO servers or not. I hate bane {=(eGO)=? Bane}. Ok...??? jk jk Alright. Well it was, or is still going on I think, when bane started calling me "verizon" for some reason and now everyone calls me verizon and they say "can you hear me now?" LOl I still laugh at it and I guess it's pretty funny, and don't get my wrong, bane is a good guy and the rest of the guys in vent. I will say this only here: bane you are a good friend. (Yes I said it)
Well, then we might have an answer for our next question....who is your arch-nemesis (if you had to name one) and why? Hmmmm. Damn it, I'm going to have to go with bane. I can't think of anything to get him embarrassed. All I can think of it "quit" for C-Whit {=(eGO)=? C-WHiT}, and that gives me no justice because I actually like quit {C-WHiT}. Until I find something to get bane back, he is on the top of my list. Interesting response...
What is your screen name from (the real one, not Verizon) and why did you choose it? Well, I used to play Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for PSP. The nemesis for that game was named "the Vizier." I actually liked it a lot and that's one of my favorite games also, so I went with that. The Kane I just added so it sounded cool...VizierKane! Vizierkane... VIZIERKANE....... idk why I did that. You agree it sounds cool, right? I suppose...lol Agreee. Come on, it does. Say it slowly, and then fast. Was Kane from the wrestler, Kane? Hell no! I'm sorry, but, it's not. If that disappoints you, oh well. So in summary, your name is a word meaning arbitrator or judge + randomly "kane"? Hmmm...yessss. I think. Or perhaps Kane from Command & Conquer? I did play that game, and I must say, that is probably right. Congrats. Oh I am full of surprises, you shall see. Okay, I'm scared.
That's quite the interesting display pic there--care to explain to us what happened there? lol for the Steam? Yes. You appear to be stuck in purgatory. lol I had some good ones on my profile, but then Bane started targeting them with photoshop. If you go to his profile, that man still has it up there. Anyways, I had the picture in the full size, but lol I don't know what happened man. I just suck with pixels. LOL. Strange. Should I fix it? Up to you really, haha. No, I'm good. Moving along... lol
Speaking of purgatory...With a K
of 5613-5633, you are quite possibly our most mediocre interviewee ever. How does knowing this make you feel?
I used to be good, I swear. There was a time when duality {=(eGO)=? Duλ|ity ΞΩΞ} used to tell me to get the sniper because I was the best one, but then I started getting mad because I lost so many points, so like eight months ago I decided to just have fun and forget about points. To tell you the truth I'm starting to get into the point system again, but ehh...I don't know if I should. Just play to have fun. Yup {that's} what I play for.
Ok, so that question didn't seem to upset ya much....I wonder if this one will... No. Don't go there. What does the word "default" mean to you? lol lol ...... It means that you were so exclusive that you were the only obvious choice. I'm pretty sure that is the definition straight from Webster himself. You can look it up. If you want, you don't have to. Is that from VizierKane's ilterate dictionary? No, I swear. Look it up dawg. Maybe later.
Ok. Last question so I can jump into Quick Draw.... Are you ready for this? lol yes. What is your little brother's favorite Sesame Street character? WTF? I'm guessing the garbage guy {Oscar the Grouch}?? What is yours? No idea, never watched it. I never...watched it either........ Well... Never said you did, but your little brother loves it, so.... ?? How do you know that? Hahaha. Google, baby. How many "vizierkane"s with poor spelling can there be out there? He likes this other show called "The Adventures of the Book of Virtues."
Alright. Thanks for participating, Verizon! Ahh thanks. WHAT?! Did you just call me verizon? Yup. Oh alright I just wanted to make sure. Peace. Later.
{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{Look--in his left hand...it's the Vizier's cane}
{Please make sure to vote for the eG--specifically eG--you would like to be interviewed! I do not pick them, I go off of popular vote, so please nominate! Do not vote for yourself or anybody who has already been done. We have had the least response in the eG voting, so please help me out!!!}
Past Weekly eG interviews:
#1 - =(eG)=? Ides of March
#2 - =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
#3 - =(eG)=? D_Day
Aliases: (None?)
What is your favorite DoD:S map and why? Hmmm... To tell you the truth, I started playing DoD:S with Flash, but I soon grew tired of the close-based combat, so for now I love Kalt. I love talking smack to ronpaul {=(eGO)=? ronpaul} (he usually dominates me and shuts me up) and I love sipping tea with london {=(eGO)=?ISURVIVED LONDONBLITZ} in the sewers. It's a great map. It's the best. Agreed.
What is your favorite side/class and why? I can tell you right now that the Allied side sucks. The Axis has the K98, the STG, and they have the sniper rifle which I think surpasses the Allied one. If you play Allies, I feel sorry for you, my brother (sorry ron). Which class is your fav though? I love the STG {Support}, but I try to play with the Sniper. Sometimes I get bored going through bridge with the sniper, so I pick up an STG and go sewers. Overall though, I'd have to say the STG {Support}. Alright. lol
What is your favorite thing about eGO? I would give you the typical response, but the real answer is I like messing around in vent {Ventrilo} with all of the chill people in DoD. lol haha alright.
What is your favorite/most memorable DoD:S story? Can be for any reason, from eGO servers or not. I hate bane {=(eGO)=? Bane}. Ok...??? jk jk Alright. Well it was, or is still going on I think, when bane started calling me "verizon" for some reason and now everyone calls me verizon and they say "can you hear me now?" LOl I still laugh at it and I guess it's pretty funny, and don't get my wrong, bane is a good guy and the rest of the guys in vent. I will say this only here: bane you are a good friend. (Yes I said it)
Well, then we might have an answer for our next question....who is your arch-nemesis (if you had to name one) and why? Hmmmm. Damn it, I'm going to have to go with bane. I can't think of anything to get him embarrassed. All I can think of it "quit" for C-Whit {=(eGO)=? C-WHiT}, and that gives me no justice because I actually like quit {C-WHiT}. Until I find something to get bane back, he is on the top of my list. Interesting response...
What is your screen name from (the real one, not Verizon) and why did you choose it? Well, I used to play Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for PSP. The nemesis for that game was named "the Vizier." I actually liked it a lot and that's one of my favorite games also, so I went with that. The Kane I just added so it sounded cool...VizierKane! Vizierkane... VIZIERKANE....... idk why I did that. You agree it sounds cool, right? I suppose...lol Agreee. Come on, it does. Say it slowly, and then fast. Was Kane from the wrestler, Kane? Hell no! I'm sorry, but, it's not. If that disappoints you, oh well. So in summary, your name is a word meaning arbitrator or judge + randomly "kane"? Hmmm...yessss. I think. Or perhaps Kane from Command & Conquer? I did play that game, and I must say, that is probably right. Congrats. Oh I am full of surprises, you shall see. Okay, I'm scared.
That's quite the interesting display pic there--care to explain to us what happened there? lol for the Steam? Yes. You appear to be stuck in purgatory. lol I had some good ones on my profile, but then Bane started targeting them with photoshop. If you go to his profile, that man still has it up there. Anyways, I had the picture in the full size, but lol I don't know what happened man. I just suck with pixels. LOL. Strange. Should I fix it? Up to you really, haha. No, I'm good. Moving along... lol
Speaking of purgatory...With a K
of 5613-5633, you are quite possibly our most mediocre interviewee ever. How does knowing this make you feel?
I used to be good, I swear. There was a time when duality {=(eGO)=? Duλ|ity ΞΩΞ} used to tell me to get the sniper because I was the best one, but then I started getting mad because I lost so many points, so like eight months ago I decided to just have fun and forget about points. To tell you the truth I'm starting to get into the point system again, but ehh...I don't know if I should. Just play to have fun. Yup {that's} what I play for.Ok, so that question didn't seem to upset ya much....I wonder if this one will... No. Don't go there. What does the word "default" mean to you? lol lol ...... It means that you were so exclusive that you were the only obvious choice. I'm pretty sure that is the definition straight from Webster himself. You can look it up. If you want, you don't have to. Is that from VizierKane's ilterate dictionary? No, I swear. Look it up dawg. Maybe later.
Ok. Last question so I can jump into Quick Draw.... Are you ready for this? lol yes. What is your little brother's favorite Sesame Street character? WTF? I'm guessing the garbage guy {Oscar the Grouch}?? What is yours? No idea, never watched it. I never...watched it either........ Well... Never said you did, but your little brother loves it, so.... ?? How do you know that? Hahaha. Google, baby. How many "vizierkane"s with poor spelling can there be out there? He likes this other show called "The Adventures of the Book of Virtues."
Alright. Thanks for participating, Verizon! Ahh thanks. WHAT?! Did you just call me verizon? Yup. Oh alright I just wanted to make sure. Peace. Later.
{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{Look--in his left hand...it's the Vizier's cane}
{Please make sure to vote for the eG--specifically eG--you would like to be interviewed! I do not pick them, I go off of popular vote, so please nominate! Do not vote for yourself or anybody who has already been done. We have had the least response in the eG voting, so please help me out!!!}
Past Weekly eG interviews:
#1 - =(eG)=? Ides of March
#2 - =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
#3 - =(eG)=? D_Day














