E EASY_KILL Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 966 Dec 10, 2007 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8KVx4W00R4[/ame] never seen that in dod before does anyone know a server i can go 2 and play this ?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8KVx4W00R4[/ame] never seen that in dod before does anyone know a server i can go 2 and play this ?
C Creepingdeath=FL= Poster Joined Sep 29, 2007 Messages 158 Dec 10, 2007 #2 Braaaaaaaaaaainss!! Hahaha. I want to play this now.
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Dec 10, 2007 #4 I've played a Zombie Mod game on a UK server but I won't post the ip here. You'd have to pm me if you want it.
I've played a Zombie Mod game on a UK server but I won't post the ip here. You'd have to pm me if you want it.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Dec 10, 2007 #5 Played it a lot on my starting days.
A Alias[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 1,991 Dec 10, 2007 #6 Same here, i played Zombie mod alot in my last clan! Had tons of fun there. I still got the IP, but if you want it, please ask. Thanks
Same here, i played Zombie mod alot in my last clan! Had tons of fun there. I still got the IP, but if you want it, please ask. Thanks
D DarthTater [JONES] Rookie Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 40 Dec 10, 2007 #7 wow didnt know they had zombie mod in dod i used to love pwning me some zombies with a para in cs:s though gonna have to find me a good zombie mod server thx
wow didnt know they had zombie mod in dod i used to love pwning me some zombies with a para in cs:s though gonna have to find me a good zombie mod server thx
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Dec 10, 2007 #8 if you guys could pm the ip to me please hehehe
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Dec 10, 2007 #9 i played that on one server it is hard.