- Joined
- Mar 14, 2010
- Messages
- 3,526
Hey. I recently just got a new fps Config and it works great but it makes all of the ingame voice and sound quality really bad, what are the cvars to set voice and ingame sounds to high quality(That includes footsteps,shooting,etc)
I'm hoping I get the commands so I can edit my config. These are the sound settings the FPS cfg changes, so if you can change these for the best sound quality possible I would be greatful!
// Sound & volume //
bgmvolume "0"
cl_customsounds "0"
cl_soundfile "0"
dsp_enhance_stereo "1"
dsp_mix_max "0.700000"
dsp_room "0"
dsp_slow_cpu "1"
dsp_spatial "40"
dsp_speaker "50"
dsp_volume "2.0"
dsp_water "14"
room_type "0"
snd_async_fullyasync "0"
snd_digital_surround "1"
snd_duckerattacktime "0.5"
snd_duckerreleasetime "2.5"
snd_duckerthreshold "0.15"
snd_ducktovolume "0.55"
snd_flushasync "1"
snd_mixahead "0.1"
snd_musicvolume "0"
snd_noextraupdate "1"
snd_pitchquality "1"
snd_profile "0"
snd_surround_speakers "0"
soundscape_flush "9999"
suitvolume "0"
voice_enable "1"
voice_forcemicrecord "1"
voice_modenable "1"
voice_scale "0.4"
volume "1"
Please edit those commands to optimize sound quality or tell me new ones because I really dont like how ingame the sound is pretty bad now but I like the FPS boost from this cfg so I dont want to get rid of it.
I'm hoping I get the commands so I can edit my config. These are the sound settings the FPS cfg changes, so if you can change these for the best sound quality possible I would be greatful!
// Sound & volume //
bgmvolume "0"
cl_customsounds "0"
cl_soundfile "0"
dsp_enhance_stereo "1"
dsp_mix_max "0.700000"
dsp_room "0"
dsp_slow_cpu "1"
dsp_spatial "40"
dsp_speaker "50"
dsp_volume "2.0"
dsp_water "14"
room_type "0"
snd_async_fullyasync "0"
snd_digital_surround "1"
snd_duckerattacktime "0.5"
snd_duckerreleasetime "2.5"
snd_duckerthreshold "0.15"
snd_ducktovolume "0.55"
snd_flushasync "1"
snd_mixahead "0.1"
snd_musicvolume "0"
snd_noextraupdate "1"
snd_pitchquality "1"
snd_profile "0"
snd_surround_speakers "0"
soundscape_flush "9999"
suitvolume "0"
voice_enable "1"
voice_forcemicrecord "1"
voice_modenable "1"
voice_scale "0.4"
volume "1"
Please edit those commands to optimize sound quality or tell me new ones because I really dont like how ingame the sound is pretty bad now but I like the FPS boost from this cfg so I dont want to get rid of it.





