Division Switch

Blind Monkey!

I made one post
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
15
sry if i'm posting at the wrong forum haven't been here in a while, anyways my account got hacked with DOD:S and CS:S but a few months ago after that i bought TF2 and made a new account so is it possible to switch to the TF2 division?
 
you do realize that a simple chat with steam support team will get your account back..
 
Like VizierKane said you can easily get your account back by pming Steam Support Team.

Anyway.... contact the DL of your current division and tell thim you wanna switch. Thats all you have to do.
 
One you're in eGO, you're in all divisions, But when you go to your profile (Your name is bolded in the top left hand part of the website, click that). Click the about me tab, then under website options click the little pencil by division tag and presto, you're in TF2. But I must say I think you're making a mistake, I'd listen to Vizier and get your account back if you can, that way you dont have to leave the best division. (Yes, thats DoD:S)
 
Alerting your division leaders would be out of courtesy just so they don't think your still here
 
One you're in eGO, you're in all divisions, But when you go to your profile (Your name is bolded in the top left hand part of the website, click that). Click the about me tab, then under website options click the little pencil by division tag and presto, you're in TF2. But I must say I think you're making a mistake, I'd listen to Vizier and get your account back if you can, that way you dont have to leave the best division. (Yes, thats DoD:S)


+1
 

Latest posts

Back
Top