- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 18
I know that a lot of people are really proud of their achievements on FBG and will probably disregard this post. But I recently reset my profile as I have moved away from my high school days of fail and become better so I figured why not?
Basically its just a reset and then a race to certain goals set by participating players, just as a fun way of promoting activity and at the same time bringing up some healthy competition.
This could pass by as a flop but I wanted to propose it as something fun to do and as a kind of self-introduction into the forums. I have been a member for awhile but have sadly not frequented the forums as much as I should.
So hello! I am CookieMonsterOHNOES, known to the 24/7 Office and High School community as Cookie Monster or Wookie Monster depending on my mood and overall furriness. Glad to be on the servers and you will see a lot more of me in the near future!
Basically its just a reset and then a race to certain goals set by participating players, just as a fun way of promoting activity and at the same time bringing up some healthy competition.
This could pass by as a flop but I wanted to propose it as something fun to do and as a kind of self-introduction into the forums. I have been a member for awhile but have sadly not frequented the forums as much as I should.
So hello! I am CookieMonsterOHNOES, known to the 24/7 Office and High School community as Cookie Monster or Wookie Monster depending on my mood and overall furriness. Glad to be on the servers and you will see a lot more of me in the near future!
Last edited:











