ChromeX - Dark Evolution 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked ChromeX D: SIGH. I know you'll still be the same on the inside but... who cares about the inside...
 
yea I had problems with other people on the office server.
 
yea, its good to find name and stick with it, i have had this one forever, so people generally assume i am always "the same grimm911 from ____."

only other name i had was whydoyoutry :P (bf1942 anyone)?

find a name and stick with it :)
 
i dont have problems with the name i have problems with people. By changing the name they dont know me.
 
i dont have problems with the name i have problems with people. By changing the name they dont know me.

Which is a problem. Try and stick with this name from now on so people do not mistaken you anymore as a new player. It becomes harder to get noticed in the eGO community with constant name changes.

Try not to let people bother you about your name. People butcher my name so much when they meet me that I could have changed my name plenty of times, but why should I? It is unique and thats what I like about it :)

Happy gaming Dark Evolution 2010.
 
Constant changing of your name in eGO sets you a bit back when it comes to looking at members for promotions, FYI.
 
If you have problems with people on the Office server, let an admin know. Changing your name doesn't help the root problem.. :S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top