Name Adjustment

Wookie Monster

I made one post
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
18
I usually play on the servers as Cookie Monster but there are times where I make the slight alteration to Wookie Monster, I keep the same personal subtag so people know its me. Do I need to pick or can I go back and forth since it isnt a radical change?

Thanks!
 
Hmmm...

I dunno, seems more like a leader should respond here?

Your not an admin so you CAN request a name change.
 
From what I've heard and seen I don't think you can alter your name, but you can add things in after it such as <3 Like Dino or a ;) face like I do. I think the main part of your name has to be the same tho.

I don't think I really answered the question >.>
 
It's required that you keep the same name as your forum name, so I would recommend picking which one you like the most
 
Ok, here is the thing. You applied and were accepted here as CookieMonsterOHNOES, matching your Forum Name exactly. To play in-game with the name Cookie Monster or Wookie Monster with the =(e)=™ tag on your name isn't correct either way.

To play correctly and get the recognition you deserve for how active you are, and if someone thinks you got the right stuff to have admin, you would have to have your names match otherwise it will be difficult to find you. Also it appears there is already a Cookie Monster on the eGO forums, but there isn't a Wookie Monster.

If you really enjoy playing with this name I would suggest changing to that or playing a CookieMonsterOHNOES. One way or the other. You can request a forum name change by going here.

Hope this helps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top