I forgot to screenshot my game in highschool were I went Gold Award using Para only.
So far I've racked up 105 Para Kills.
Hitting 42 Headshots within that.
It's my HLS third best gun.
I'm trying to beat Haze.
So seems to have HLS's best awards for the para at the moment.
Anyone whom's seen me use it either commends me or is annoyed by me.
I've had comments such as:
your awesome with the para -- hellomynameisbubblz.
Surreal... -- -sigh- -- shazam.
you and your para surreal -- Unknown/Forgot name.
I made this thread to have anyone post the best Para scores they can get.
As well debate it.
Some think Para takes no skill, I disagree when I say as a distance Para is VERY outmatched and I have clutched office and near clutched several times in high-school using it at a distance which is not easy to do compared to using an AK or M4.
I find up close it may be easy if you can control it without crouching.
I find Para takes some grade of skill to use if to be able to top the score boards when fighting against the usual AK47/M4A1 pros.
For those whom ask any advice from me.
At a distance: Simple One Shots every 1-2 seconds will be best at a distance.
Up close, merely pull and control the recoil and aim for chest/head level.
In group fire fights -- Crouch and let loose.
So yeah.
Hopefully I can become a lot better, I've been very in-love with my Para. =P
Imma start posting good scores here with my Para.
You should too. ^.^
So far I've racked up 105 Para Kills.
Hitting 42 Headshots within that.
It's my HLS third best gun.
I'm trying to beat Haze.
So seems to have HLS's best awards for the para at the moment.
Anyone whom's seen me use it either commends me or is annoyed by me.
I've had comments such as:
your awesome with the para -- hellomynameisbubblz.
Surreal... -- -sigh- -- shazam.
you and your para surreal -- Unknown/Forgot name.
I made this thread to have anyone post the best Para scores they can get.
As well debate it.
Some think Para takes no skill, I disagree when I say as a distance Para is VERY outmatched and I have clutched office and near clutched several times in high-school using it at a distance which is not easy to do compared to using an AK or M4.
I find up close it may be easy if you can control it without crouching.
I find Para takes some grade of skill to use if to be able to top the score boards when fighting against the usual AK47/M4A1 pros.
For those whom ask any advice from me.
At a distance: Simple One Shots every 1-2 seconds will be best at a distance.
Up close, merely pull and control the recoil and aim for chest/head level.
In group fire fights -- Crouch and let loose.
So yeah.
Hopefully I can become a lot better, I've been very in-love with my Para. =P
Imma start posting good scores here with my Para.
You should too. ^.^


















i suck with para, and i dont think ill be trying it anytime soon.


