- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 144
My sister will be coming around one of the days to steal my laptop (Since I sold it to her
).. Sooo.. I will probably not be online for some time since the shop where I've bought parts for my new build was slow updating their site so it didn't say that the GPU and CPU I ordered is first back on stock in 10 days. Add a days time to install windows, games and programs and two days for the mail guy to get here with my parts.
See you in game in around two weeks if I don't see you before my lazy sister comes around!
- Tiki
).. Sooo.. I will probably not be online for some time since the shop where I've bought parts for my new build was slow updating their site so it didn't say that the GPU and CPU I ordered is first back on stock in 10 days. Add a days time to install windows, games and programs and two days for the mail guy to get here with my parts.See you in game in around two weeks if I don't see you before my lazy sister comes around!
- Tiki





