- Joined
- Mar 29, 2010
- Messages
- 30
Hey everyone,
Just a little heads up for those who may wonder where I'll be, I'm headed out of town to the cottage to get it ready to sell this summer, it's way too much of a hassle to maintain each year that we've just decided to be done with it... So I got a butt-load of work ahead of me - landscaping, moving out furniture, getting it clean, the works.
Unfortunately there's no high speed internet out there so I won't be able to do any online gaming
but I'll be sure to check the website often to see what you guys are up to (YAY dial-up! :facewall: ).
Anyway, have fun everyone and I'll see you in a couple weeks!
-Matt a.k.a Canadian Rat.
Just a little heads up for those who may wonder where I'll be, I'm headed out of town to the cottage to get it ready to sell this summer, it's way too much of a hassle to maintain each year that we've just decided to be done with it... So I got a butt-load of work ahead of me - landscaping, moving out furniture, getting it clean, the works.
Unfortunately there's no high speed internet out there so I won't be able to do any online gaming
but I'll be sure to check the website often to see what you guys are up to (YAY dial-up! :facewall: ).Anyway, have fun everyone and I'll see you in a couple weeks!
-Matt a.k.a Canadian Rat.

















