Best Jail screenshots!

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
Hi, my name is Ric and I am from the TF2 division.
I play on Jail often, and I'm not sure if a thread like this exists.

But, the purpose of this thread, if it doesn't fail, is to post your best jail screenshots.

I'll go first. =)

30wau02.jpg

How did this happen?
Ragdoll effect much?
Haha.
 
I had a thread like this. We had some pretty good screenshots. I think it is a few (5 or 6?) pages back Idk search for it :P
 
LOL how did he get killed on the fence and landed on that beautiful position? o.o
 
Yupp ^^
I've see some pretty weird positions.
I'll try post some of my screenshots :P

~Beanie
 
The positions found in CSS are like, legendary

Have you ever noticed in jail when you shoot someone, they fly 5000000 feet?

I've seen a T slam into the wall, bounce up, and dive into the water.

Haha.

Ragdoll physics +1
 
Back
Top