Screenshot eurocracy!

Cyberia

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
2,671
I will give anyone ALL my casino cash if they get a screenshot of Eurocracy as the last CT on JAIL!
I usually see him dead quickly so I thought I would post this :D

RULES.
.Must have the scoreboard showing Euro as last CT and atleast one T alive.
.Must be in Eurocracy's firstperson view ( with the scoreboard as well ).
.First entry only.

EXCEPTION
If anyone gets an eGO as the LAST T with Euro as the last CT They will win all my casino cash + everytime I get 1000 for a month.
 
I have a feeling that Dark Evolution 2010 is going to win this.

PSSST. Someone change their name to eurocracy and hide ^^
 
My css doesn't currently work yet. I have problems cause when i play itmy internet crash's.
 
What if I WIN MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Put the challenge on hold till I'm unbanned though, then I'm going to steal your cash!
 
unbanned?
anyone NO challenge is not on hold. And if euro wins I wont kill him in jail.
 
FYI, I won.
I WANT MY CASINO CASH OR YOU ARE NOT HONEST, KAY?
casinocashget.png
 
Back
Top