Finally!

Bad Brain

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,226
looks like after almost a month ive fixed my pc... fingers crossed it'll stay like this and ill be killing you all again in no time :P
 
Welcome back I suppose =P Should come in Avalanche so I can shoot some pew pew rockets at you =)
 
always a bad thing when ours computers is going down have tryed it before in 3 weeks :)

But Welcome Back ;)
 
Every morning with batted breath I hit the start button. You can hear the sigh of relieve when it start's up, I am now ready to play. I know the anguish that player's go through when the comp wont kick into life. Glad to see you'r up and running again, kill you in Kalt.
 
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack.

If you aren't singing while reading that than you aint human!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top