Hows it going?
hello there i was wondering if i could get my signature which i have almost ready but i need some work on it and since i feel unable to do it I need an especialist to help so here I go.
1.Signature/Spray (non-animated only)/Avatar?
Signature
2. What Style?
Macabre
3.What, if any text?
Just my in-game name (PuNcArLoL>.) and my division CSS
4.What picture/render?
Black and white
5.What size?
The size of the signature/avatar, if applicable
As you consider best
6.Let me have my way with it?
Whatever takes your fancy mate!
Ps: In my current signature I got the pic of a Scout rifle so ive been thinking on keeping it and because is black and white, i would like same but in negative (dont know if you understand xDD) i mean rifle in white and background in black.
Ill really apreciate it.
Thanks for your time mate
hello there i was wondering if i could get my signature which i have almost ready but i need some work on it and since i feel unable to do it I need an especialist to help so here I go.
1.Signature/Spray (non-animated only)/Avatar?
Signature
2. What Style?
Macabre
3.What, if any text?
Just my in-game name (PuNcArLoL>.) and my division CSS
4.What picture/render?
Black and white
5.What size?
The size of the signature/avatar, if applicable
As you consider best
6.Let me have my way with it?
Whatever takes your fancy mate!
Ps: In my current signature I got the pic of a Scout rifle so ive been thinking on keeping it and because is black and white, i would like same but in negative (dont know if you understand xDD) i mean rifle in white and background in black.
Ill really apreciate it.
Thanks for your time mate



















