World Cup 2010 Africa

I love Italy, I've been following them since they won (not because they won but because I'm Italian). Yes they're a great team but they're OLD. Yes, some of the most talented players in the world are Italian players, but i just don't think they'll be able to keep up with the younger and more fit Spanish or Brazilian squads. Nevertheless, I am and always will be backing the good ol' Azzurri!!!!!
 
As usual I'm rooting for England, but they have only won once before, so I don't have my hopes too high.
 
I'm not diehard but I'll deffo be watching as many games as I can. Go US obviously, but I very much enjoy watching Spain play.
 
i'm looking forward to watching the England/US and the Brazil/Portugal games. I'm still undecided on who I'd like to see win... walking the fence on this one; have to wait a few rounds and re-evalute then :P
 
Back
Top