Clan Scrim: HG vs eGO -- SATURDAY, JUNE 12TH

For everyone asking. I talked to Hg and it appears the server is a 41 slot, 100 tick server with SourceTV
 
I was in the practice today, kept a decent 2-1 kd! i think im ready for hg
 
Server information has been posted. Please meet in ventrilo prior to the match.

Scrim Server: 67.228.245.3:27015
Source TV: 67.228.245.3:4000

The SourceTV server will hold 255 slots for all those interested in watching the map.

Thanks!

bear
 
Good game, I wanted to say thanks to the people who showed up. Hellsgamers wishes to thank Ego for really setting a great example of good sportsmanship for gamers.
 
A very good game.

I hope next time we can do TF2.

I'm terrible at CS:S and was afraid to play and ruin it for everyone @_@
 
Yes, it was a good game. I know most of us had lots of fun. Thank you as well Hells Gamers for setting up the server and giving us some quality competition. The better team on the night won. Congratulations.

Hopefully there'll be a rematch in the future and both clans can bring it again, maybe twice as hard this time. I believe it was a successful event and may be the start of a very healthy rivalry.
 
Yep, it was a good game.

We had some hard times, but it was heck of a lot of fun.
 
I sadly missed it, but im glad you guys had fun!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top