- Joined
- Nov 21, 2008
- Messages
- 246
Hi guys!
So, I'm colorblind. This is a fact many of you know, but not many understand how it effects gameplay. It does, in fact, and I'm not just whining. I have protanopia which is a form of dichromacy (for those of you who actually know this kind of stuff). What that means is that I can't see red, and all similar colors blend in with it. TF2 uses a very off-red and a very pale blue, both of which resemble gray. A little too much, in fact. I have to double check EVERY person I see, and if I'm fighting in a dark tunnel or something, there's no way of telling who's an enemy or not.
Then I found skins. I tried the Green vs Blue pack out, but they were still too similar. Then I tried the Navy vs Orange, and that was really nice but it still didn't cut it... Then I found the Black vs White skin pack made by an eGO member, but the black was unfairly dark, and I didn't like the lack of color. Another eGO member, a very friendly one, made a Yellow vs Gray skin pack that I've been using for the past many months and it has done very well, but the ubers are very plain looking and there are still things that are slightly confusing to look at. It's also gotten rather bland over the months.
So, I have a question. Can someone be so kind as to make me the perfect skin pack? A bright yellow versus a deep blue/purple would be amazing. There would be NO problem at all telling them apart! It would make my TF2 experiences far more enjoyable! If anyone would be able to do that, I'd be extremely grateful!
Thanks!
So, I'm colorblind. This is a fact many of you know, but not many understand how it effects gameplay. It does, in fact, and I'm not just whining. I have protanopia which is a form of dichromacy (for those of you who actually know this kind of stuff). What that means is that I can't see red, and all similar colors blend in with it. TF2 uses a very off-red and a very pale blue, both of which resemble gray. A little too much, in fact. I have to double check EVERY person I see, and if I'm fighting in a dark tunnel or something, there's no way of telling who's an enemy or not.
Then I found skins. I tried the Green vs Blue pack out, but they were still too similar. Then I tried the Navy vs Orange, and that was really nice but it still didn't cut it... Then I found the Black vs White skin pack made by an eGO member, but the black was unfairly dark, and I didn't like the lack of color. Another eGO member, a very friendly one, made a Yellow vs Gray skin pack that I've been using for the past many months and it has done very well, but the ubers are very plain looking and there are still things that are slightly confusing to look at. It's also gotten rather bland over the months.
So, I have a question. Can someone be so kind as to make me the perfect skin pack? A bright yellow versus a deep blue/purple would be amazing. There would be NO problem at all telling them apart! It would make my TF2 experiences far more enjoyable! If anyone would be able to do that, I'd be extremely grateful!
Thanks!





Thanks, man!

