eGO's Finest (Allied Machine Gun)

eGO's Finest (Allied Machine Gunner)

  • Bullet Catcher

    Points: 2 10.0%
  • Gah

    Points: 1 5.0%
  • DaKernal

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Cpt. Gomezzz

    Points: 1 5.0%
  • Bad Brain

    Points: 3 15.0%
  • (Other)

    Points: 13 65.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Well I surely can't be the only one who thinks it's ridiculous to nominate people as "eGO clan's best ____" who aren't even clan members lol.

Hey bro, are you cheering for our best soccer players in this year's World Cup? Ya know...Rooney...Ronaldo...Messi...Ronaldinho...etc.?

Meh I don't like to start another thread of basically the same thing so I just spam the one you make with my thoughts... Kinda like a thread in a thread... Or the voice in my head arguing with the other voice in my head... Damn its loud sometimes in here :P
 
Meh I don't like to start another thread of basically the same thing so I just spam the one you make with my thoughts... Kinda like a thread in a thread... Or the voice in my head arguing with the other voice in my head... Damn its loud sometimes in here :P

HAHAHA. Alright...it's all starting to come together.

And I stand by the "too much shell shock" comment.
 
Lol. Poor defense. I have seen none of these people but Brain touch an MG. Furthermore, I have never seen Duality playing sniper, so I guess I need to go scratch him off that list. :)

I think you understand what I am getting at. Part of it is, duality has a reputation for sniping. Brain, Gah, Gomezzz have no reputation whatsoever for MG class, only support and rifle.

But thats not really important I guess. Oh and thank you for calling my statement false and then backing it up with your own reflection. Dont have to do as much explaining that way...

-Blue
 
Last edited:
I think you understand what I am getting at. Part of it is, duality has a reputation for sniping. Brain, Gah, Gomezzz have no reputation whatsoever for MG class, only support and rifle.

But thats not really important I guess. Oh and thank you for calling my statement false and then backing it up with your own reflection. Dont have to do as much explaining that way...

-Blue

Lol. Just presenting your same argument in an exaggerated fashion.
 
I vote other :) Sniperspoon is good with the Mg but camps alot but he is cover the flags so when you are on hes Team you will never loose ;)
 
Sniperspoon is a very good MG. Also, Artillery Man is really good on Flash. There are plenty of good pubbers out there. MG shouldn't be so frowned upon YSD, whatever reasons you hate it, it's a part of the team and it makes the game more interesting...It used to annoy me a lot, but I realized there are enough really good snipers and riflemen out there that can get rid of MGs without much problem, and if they can't......you have yourself a good MG'er. The real beef should be with the Thompson and it's rigged abilities...I started a boycott on it, if anyone wants to join.
 
Artillery Man is really good on Flash. The real beef should be with the Thompson and it's rigged abilities...I started a boycott on it, if anyone wants to join.

I give mad mad OMG props to Artillery Man for playing any FPS. The guy has only one hand! He is also a damn fine MG. Just watch out because he has gotten better and better with the MG so he gets my MVP award for any class for most improved in my eyes.
 
The real beef should be with the Thompson and it's rigged abilities...I started a boycott on it, if anyone wants to join.

You mean its auto-headshot? Even from a guy strafing 200 feet away? Yeah, those stray bullets piss me off.

I give mad mad OMG props to Artillery Man for playing any FPS. The guy has only one hand! He is also a damn fine MG. Just watch out because he has gotten better and better with the MG so he gets my MVP award for any class for most improved in my eyes.

He really plays with just one hand? I'd be really interested in seeing how he pulls that off.
 
I give mad mad OMG props to Artillery Man for playing any FPS. The guy has only one hand! He is also a damn fine MG. Just watch out because he has gotten better and better with the MG so he gets my MVP award for any class for most improved in my eyes.

Really???? Okay....His one hand to my two makes him thrice my better at MG.
 
Back
Top