Hey Everybody

Isaiahhhhh

I made one post
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
9
Hey Everybody,

I've been playing on eGO servers for about a year now and finally decided to apply for clan membership. I'm a 19 year old college student going into pre-law. I've been in clans ever since I was 14 in various positions from member to administrator. Andddddd that's me. I'm glad to be a part of this clan and hope to get to know you guys better over the coming months.


Thanks,
Isaiahhhhh
 
Nice to meet you Isaiah! Make sure you get into vent it's a bunch of fun. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help you out. Make sre to keep an eye out for upcoming events and what not to help get you noticed. Hope to see you on the field.
 
Welcome to eGo, hope you'll enjoy your stay:) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me:)
I play DOD:S for 1 year now:P
 
Enjoy your stay. There are some great people here in the DoD community.
 
Yeah man Welcome! Good thinking! Its a great a community....come on vent and hang out sometime!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top