Get your checkbooks ready..

Alright seems the dead have risen! *Grabs M1 Rifle and camps on top of the roof*
 
I am down to help, I must say all I really want is the eGO tag under my posts, instead of the eG tag. Ha
 
You guys know grave digging is illegal right? But as soon as my Christmas stuff is taken care of I'm signing up for a Paypal account
 
I would like to contribute more but on a senior's pension it is hard to live, but I say to myself where can I get so much enjoyment for so little, I think you will all agree it is worth every cent. I spend about 3 hours a week on the forums and about 35 hours a week on one of our servers. So if you can dig deep do so and feel proud you are a part of eGO.
 
As soon as I have a job I will gladly donate to this wonderful community known as Edgegamers!
 
As soon as Ravage has a job, ill find a way to hack is paypal account and help even more!
 
Bump much.

On topic, I felt bad not giving anything back. Even though I'm a poor student, no job (I'm looking, get off my back :() and only an e, it seemed like a good way of showing my thanks for the awesome and free services. You should too :biggrin:
 
i plan to get on that as soon as i find a job...a feat which seems to be taking longer than i had hoped...

btw...stormy acting all "giddy" is more disturbing to me than anything...
 
while this is bumped please be reminded that anyone who became a dedicated supporter in June owes an equal amount this month, so fund your paypal account. That is DEDICATION!
 
On top of that i dont have to see ads for womens Crocs (fact: only ladies wear crocs), or the latest hip-hop dance routine.

You see there's this thing called... uhmmm... what was it again?

Oh yeah that's right!

Google Chrome​

I'm to broke to donate (Sorry guys). I'll just recruit 10 people and Blue will send me codes.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top