Can someone 'Jazz' up my spray?

RedBagel

Active Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
349
This is an open call to anyone who wants it,
Im getting kind of tired of my old MSpaint spray even though i still love the design of it.
i made it in MSpaint a while ago so im sure Photoshop can make a better one.

No rank on it.
test: RedBagel
(u can split the Red and Bagel like i did)
use any background you want
heres the link to it

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1478097&l=9aaefa2e0d&id=516228212

Thanks in advance
RedBagel
 
Untitled-2-15.png


It's pretty simple, but I didnt want to make something completely different from your old spray.

You can DL it here :
[ame]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/needyjack/Untitled-2-15.png[/ame]

It has a transparent backround, but that will only be transparent if you have the program to make it into a .vtf (i think), I can do this to do, but then I will need to send you the file.
 
Thank you sir.
is it possible to make the star part bigger maybe 75%of the circle
and the name as RedBagel
cap R and B
 
[ame]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/needyjack/Untitled-2-17.png[/ame]

Untitled-2-17.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top