empty servers, no way?!

jordychrist

Active Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
394
the other night i was up all night playing dod. around 6:30am (cst) i stopped playing for a little bit and when i decided at around 7am (cst) or so to play again. i was shocked to see that every single eGO server was empty. i sat in avalanche for awhile, hoping someone might notice and drop in to go 1 vs 1 but no one did. it wasnt till around 8 or so that i noticed another person on the donner server. then 2 more came in and next thing you know we had 6 vs 6 racing around donner.

the point of my rant is this, mad respect for server idlers...talk about boring!

















j.c.
 
I feel your pain brother.

And most server Idlers, like myself, go spec and than minimize the game in windowed mode and than check up on the game every 5 minutes or so.
 
Well there is a time were life is suppose to hit you in the face and i guess that was your time plus people have to sleep and go to work
 
I sometimes will go spec then minimize and accidently fall asleep lol.
 
haha yeah i know that's how you idle a server but i don't often have that kind of patience. i would be like hero, spec then fall asleep! i want instant action with full teams, not too much to ask for i think...thats why i love eGO!

i work nights so i am almost only ever on in the wee hours of the morning...with the exceptions of special events of course.













j.c.
 
I often wonder why edgegamers servers are ever empty. From what I've seen it is a massive community. I play at least 3 hours a day on all the servers except donner, but I too have noticed empty periods.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top