Problems on the avalanche server

Stijn

I made one post
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
6
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but the point system is down on the avalance 24/7 server.
I hope somebody knows who to fix it :)

Greetz
 
The point system sometimes goes down on occasion for a short period of time. This could happen for multiple reasons, such as HLstats backing up its data late at night, too many players on the server which causes HLstats to lag and all the servers being full and HLstats cant keep up with all the scoring. At least, this is what I believe causes HLstats to go down at times but I could be wrong =P
 
Points are like drugs, you get addicted! YOU WANT MORE! AND WHEN YOU DIE! YOU LOSE THIM ALL...... so nothing to worry about, like Dutchhoper said..... they are bad for you;)
 
very true...turned em off in console a long time ago...the game is so much more fun without em...
 
I never bother with point's, they stop you enjoying the game. Just a tip for the point addict's, when I play Avalanche after I have played the best map Kalt, it put's 200 point's on my score so I dont have to worry about loosing them.
 
lol, I love that this became a stats bashing thread. I hate points too, etc!
 
lol, I love that this became a stats bashing thread. I hate points too, etc!

LOL

The #1 player last season saying that he doesn't care about stats?!?!! What's the world coming to? ;)

The command is as follows: open up the chatbox, and type "hlx_display 0" without the quotes. It should disappear from the box once you hit enter (it doesn't show in chat) but you'll get a message to the effect of "[SM] Stats hidden".

If you want to turn them back on, type in "hlx_display 1".
 
"hlx_display 0" did the thing for me.

After the points reset (had over 7k points), I disabled it because it kept pissing me off : p
 
I quit caring about points after I went 76-14 and still manage to lose 12 points on the sniper server. I then turned them off, and was much happier.

oh and pointz r bad
 
I quit caring about points after I went 76-14 and still manage to lose 12 points on the sniper server. I then turned them off, and was much happier.

oh and pointz r bad

lol so true. I will go 2:1 k/d ratio with a rocket, and lose like 200 points.
And thanks jeod.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top