Sniping and the act of not really doing anything...

If you suicide at the end of a round when your team losses, that's ok right? I've had admins say it's allowed and others say it's not. Just wanted to clear this up.

The answer to this is NO. I have talked with several advisers and higher ups and what I have been told is spec jumping and suiciding at the end of a round to avoid a death is not ok, both are padding points. The trick is how they kill themselves however, if they are typing kill in console I have been told that's a w/k/b. If they stand in fire or jump off a building there isn't much you can do besides asking them not to, because you can't prove intent with something like that...they could have slipped.
 
I just ignore it.

If he's doing nothing, and afking between those kills (10 minutes? really? hell, I used to be able to go 54-1 with a sniper in that time) then you could probably pull the spec card on him.

If he's AoD'ing for the sniper, that's even worse.
 
I honestly dont think i expected this post to go this long. But hey whatever works. Its actually good to see what is and what isnt:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top