Requesting art ( Creative )

Gunbowzer

Famous
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
572
Hello.:)
I'm looking for someone who can create a character:)
Nothing that has already been created:)
I know it kind of weird asking for this but...
Its not for me but it would help alot thanks in advanced.:)
something like this:)

[ame]http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzybam/2348155178/[/ame]

[ame]http://www.flickr.com/photos/i_rule/2971212075/[/ame]

I would say to be about 3inches Width by 4inches height.
(so it would be about 288 x 384 pixels)
Thanks
 
Blob
blobyr.png


Boxy
boxyj.png
 
i will try to whip something up tonight while i am here at work...if you check out my sig shop. the little chibi guy at the top (which is suppose to look like me) was created by yours truly.

ill post in a few hours the results...










j.c.
 
Thanks guys for trying but none really caught my eye.
Thanks though you gave me ideas and when i come up wth a character i will need it to be digitalized if you know what i mean thanks.:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top