Some of you might be wondering...

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Why im no longer eGO.....Well lets just say some of us have tough decisions to make in life....My choice will be for good sunday on wether or not im with eGO anymore. May be wondering why. Well as an eGO i must admit i dont know the rules very well anymore. theres some stuff i dont recall from the rule book that has been approved on servers. I dont know but this might be my last goodbye guys.
 
i hope you'll still play kalt shanks and good luck for whatever you decide to do...

as for the rules, the only thing that im completely uncertain about is player names, i see admins kicking players for having less offensive names than some of our members.. :confused1: i think this needs to be cleared up
 
O now don’t go! Just because you don’t know the rules any more doesn’t mean you have to live eGO! If your not a eGO well that’s good in some points. You can urn your rank back. I am not a eG or a eGO. But I still love eGO. That’s why I joined in the first place.
 
i would hate to see you go shank. it does seem at times the rules get a little "grey" and some admins uphold the rules better than others. i dont think that means you should just give up on us. you just need to be strong and stand up for what you do know. you can always learn the new stuff as it comes along.

when it comes down to it, it will be your decision of course. just know that there are people (not only in our division) here that will miss you!

hope to still see you around one way or the other...














j.c.
 
No matter what you choose Shank, know that we'll all have your back, even if you dont have the tags by your name.
 
Well Shanks, you need to do what you need to do. Just know that you will be missed by a whole lot of people.

Sometimes the waters get a little muddy with too many rules or rules that are too vague, but in the end they will get cleared up and good admins will be needed, would be a shame to lose you.
 
NO! Shank is not allowed to leave! Stay here in teh clan of awesomeness! ;) You can't live without eGO :P
 
Shank!! Don't do it! Once you press that button, there's no going back!! I barely know any rules! I'm an old school admin.
 
I do not allow you to leave eGO as you are my defense again backstabbers o.0
 
Shanks, you do what you think is best. Im sure none of us will hold it against you or treat you any different. But from what ive seen youre a prime example of what an eGO member and admin should be.
 
Shanks, you do what you think is best. Im sure none of us will hold it against you or treat you any different. But from what ive seen youre a prime example of what an eGO member and admin should be.

I try my best to admin the servers but now and days it seems im still unclear of the rules
 
I try my best to admin the servers but now and days it seems im still unclear of the rules

So why not stay around and help make things better. I do believe that people needs breaks from time to time, but if it's simply about the rules, don't get frustrated, do the best you can and trust that the overloards that rule the eGO dominion will clear things up as they arise.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top