Thank you all !!!!

BG(Warrior)

EGO Addict
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
1,395
Before today after the clan meeting I didn?t believe how many people are involved of making, continuing, and helping eGO be the best of all the games that we have. You probably get this a lot or you don?t but I just want to thank all of those people who give there time to help eGO, and thank all the people that support eGO.





:)Thank you, BG(Warrior):)
 
I agree!. Thanks to everybody who keeps everything up and running!! I never realised how much work, time, and money was put into it!

Procto.
 
For everyone to know, Thanks to eGO for making this community as great as it is. :)
 
there is deff nothing else out there that can begin to compare to what ego is
 
just joined eGO yesterday but have been playing on eGO DOD servers for a few years now. Thanks to eGO for definitely the best DOD servers out there.
 
Yes we have a lot of good people leading ego so thank's guys and girl's, for what you do for us. They use their spare time doing thing's for us and I should imagine some dont get much spare time to give, but they do. I feel the best way to really say thank's is to get involved in the Forum's, on Vent and play the game's, then they will know that their time is being appreciated by all member's.
 
Yes we have a lot of good people leading ego so thank's guys and girl's, for what you do for us. They use their spare time doing thing's for us and I should imagine some dont get much spare time to give, but they do. I feel the best way to really say thank's is to get involved in the Forum's, on Vent and play the game's, then they will know that their time is being appreciated by all member's.

:thumbup: London.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top