Large Art

KILL3Rx

Poster
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
205
Did this awhile back when I had nothing else to do but create some art :) What do you guys think about V1 and V2, do they both look good or does one look better than the other one?

V1:
KILL3R4.jpg


V2
KILL3R3.jpg
 
:O MY GOSH! :) Really this is some awesome work, not sure how much you did and where you started with, but if you made this yourself you deserve an artist award;) Good job:)

Not sure which I like the most be, they are both very nice. I think.... the first one is beter:) However the 2nd is really nice, you really see his soul going out:P
 
The Ghost effect was all me but it took me awhile to do. I also added some color balance and hue/saturation to the walls as you can see, there were a few more details I added to each of the Versions but I really don't want to go into detail with it because I might be stuck here all night :p Thanks for the feedback black.
 
The Ghost effect was all me but it took me awhile to do. I also added some color balance and hue/saturation to the walls as you can see, there were a few more details I added to each of the Versions but I really don't want to go into detail with it because I might be stuck here all night :p Thanks for the feedback black.

You got a link to the original picture? Where you started with?
 
i like the first one man. it looks like you spent a little more time refining the first one. you can see where the dude was cut out more on the second one. the overall flow of the first version is just more cohesive. everything fits a little better with the color overlay.

my opinion, keep the first one!

great work though man!














j.c.
 
Last edited:
You got a link to the original picture? Where you started with?

I had the original stock picture but I had to reformat my Comp so everything got deleted. I got to find the link to it, once I do I'll link it on here so if any of you guys want to use it for something.

I like the first one man. it looks like you spent a little more time refining the first one. you can see where the dude was cut out more on the second one. the overall flow of the first version is just more cohesive. everything fits a little better with the color overlay.

my opinion, keep the first one!

great work though man!

I also did like the first version, btw it was my favorite, thanks for the feedback.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top