Real life taking the lead

Old Monkei

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
2,398
Hi all,

I have missed several messages on steam asking what has happened or where I am. I am here :)
Actually real life has taken lead in what normally would be a semi relaxing time of year for me which is when I enjoy some time with my family and of course my second family; eGO :P
Work is the culprit and bills must be paid; mortgage, food, clothing, food, did I mention food? (gotta keep up my cougar like physique :drool: )

I miss you all especially the Realism crew!! I will be back to a more regular existence once I can hire some new staff and get them trained up.

See you all on the servers soon

Chuck
 
we hope to see u soon. we understand your problem. by the way i didn't no that physic had to deal with food. srry bout the grammar its summer
 
Do whatever you gotta do Monkei. It was great fun having you there last night Monkei, it'll be good to get you back Monk.
 
As far as work goes, busy is good. But busy kind of sucks for everything else.
 
See you when you get back:) Real life is more important, so do what you have to do.
 
o i feel your pain to i haven't been able to play in game because of work and lack of money to fix my computer i cant wait to get back
 
Do what ya gotta do man, just know we will be happy to have you back around when ya get the time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top