Frequency out of range

Xemnas

Rookie
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
89
I just bought DoD:S and was excited to play it. I opened it up, and i have a little blue box that says :Frequency out of Range. I went back to the desktop and the desktop was working perfectly fine. I could see everything. I tried again and again. Nothing. I checked all my plugs, they were fine. Could somebody please help? :confused1:
 
I think it means the resolution of the game is higher than your monitor's native resolution. Right click on Dods in your game library, click properties, then Set Launch Options. Enter in
Code:
-windowed

hit OK, then start up dods again, did that work? if so, change the resolution to your native resolution. If it didn't work, go back to Set Launch Options and enter -
Code:
-w 1024 -h 768
. That is a pixel resolution, adjust it to match your native resolution, but that should work. If it does, change your resolution in-game and connect to the Kalt server :)

Try that and let us know, this will probably get moved to tech help so someone's bound to have an answer
 
Thank you so much ronpaul! The -windowed code worked! Thanks again I owe you one!
 
Ron saves the day again. He's off to gank Godzilla now.
 
outstanding Narwhal, see you in-game. Hmm, I wonder if I could make the whole Japanese mainland scream in horror when they saw me, instead?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top