I cant play dod for awhile *PLEASE READ*

SnYpA

Poster
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
241
Alright guys im sorry to say that my gameing computer has finally seen its days. I have had alot of issues with it overheating lately, and it finally died! im so sorry guys, im doing my best to fix it, but so far no good :(. If i do not get it fixed i will be sure to film me destroying it, either take it to the farm and let my .303 have at it, or a sledge hammer! I cannot play dod until either a get it fixed or buy a new one. Sorry guys, and happy holidays!
 
well, I dont know whats wrong with it magically over the phone, but - lets say your cpu overheated - at worst that ruins your processor and motherboard, everything else will be fine so if you are going to destroy something make sure you salvage first.
 
could also be the vid card fried my buddy overheated his vid card and computer wouldn't show anything so also check your vid card man
 
I agree with GreenMonkey and Evil-Jester. You should save as much as you can. It could save you a lot of money. Most computers are real easy to make now adays. I would sereously consider saving it.
 
Back
Top