P PiroPR Rookie Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 88 Jul 12, 2010 #1 Just a quick doubt, I am going to make a new spray for me in Photoshop, but I have a question: what size should it be to be a proper spray(no distortion or anything like that)? P.S.: Any other tips regarding spray designs are welcome.
Just a quick doubt, I am going to make a new spray for me in Photoshop, but I have a question: what size should it be to be a proper spray(no distortion or anything like that)? P.S.: Any other tips regarding spray designs are welcome.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Jul 12, 2010 #3 What TP said, I believe thats the max spray size
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jul 12, 2010 #4 awh there should be a size 2560 x 2560 that would be kinda sweet. then you could see my spray half way across the map ^_^
awh there should be a size 2560 x 2560 that would be kinda sweet. then you could see my spray half way across the map ^_^
S ShinobiSli Forum Fiend Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 729 Jul 12, 2010 #6 Also, in case anyone forgot, I believe it has to be in .tga format.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Jul 12, 2010 #7 ShinobiSli said: Also, in case anyone forgot, I believe it has to be in .tga format. Click to expand... Not completely true! My sprays are all in .vmt (Valve Material Type) format.
ShinobiSli said: Also, in case anyone forgot, I believe it has to be in .tga format. Click to expand... Not completely true! My sprays are all in .vmt (Valve Material Type) format.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Jul 12, 2010 #8 Steam spray thread. This should help.
P PiroPR Rookie Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 88 Jul 12, 2010 #9 thx to all for ur help. I finished my spray.
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jul 12, 2010 #10 It is better to actually make the spray much larger and then reduce its size to make sure its a much higher quality.
It is better to actually make the spray much larger and then reduce its size to make sure its a much higher quality.