T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Jul 13, 2010 #2 Sunny is my favorite MGS4 character, but I don't really like the black and white, and the light on the right is a tad strong, my opinion though.
Sunny is my favorite MGS4 character, but I don't really like the black and white, and the light on the right is a tad strong, my opinion though.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jul 13, 2010 #3 It is a bit strong, but i liked it
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Jul 13, 2010 #4 iSimon said: It is a bit strong, but i liked it Click to expand... It does make it looks... sunny... *cough*
iSimon said: It is a bit strong, but i liked it Click to expand... It does make it looks... sunny... *cough*
Winston EGO Addict Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,336 Jul 13, 2010 #5 I like it. Maybe throw in a splash of color somewhere, it seems kind of bland though
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jul 14, 2010 #6 I don't like it at all. Sorry, the white is way too over powering. Also with the c4d's in the back it makes it look like her head is floating. Id give it a 4/10.
I don't like it at all. Sorry, the white is way too over powering. Also with the c4d's in the back it makes it look like her head is floating. Id give it a 4/10.