Something to remember me by

Are you that guy we stole flash from

:P

NO pat we dident steal it, We took what was ours....SNIPER TEAM TO FIELD

Did they? Did he just? Did......he say.....did they? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*falls off chair from laughing so hard*

That has to be one of the best videos I've ever seen. Take your time Kirk, if she doesn't find you handsome, she'll atleast find you handy!

+1 for the RedGreen reference.

bro, time to bring in a professional, what's up with your PC? how'd it break and are you just waiting on hardware for it or something?

I'd put it in a nutshell but lord knows when I'll be able to get online again. But basically I went to turn my computer on and waited for my mouse to blink letting me know I could turn on my monitor (If you really want to know the story behind this, ask) and it was a black screen. So I switched to my old crt so I could actually see what my computer was displaying in the beginning and see the post. It would post, get to the windows loading screen and blue screen for a fraction of a second then restart. I shut it down and restarted it and it did it again. So I let it sit overnight, tried it again the next day, nothing. Just a black screen. So I ripped it down to the motherboard, keyboard, psu, case, and monitor. Turned it on and nothing. Won't beep, wont post nothing, here by telling me she's a dead Jim.

the video is funny, but how u break a computer like every 3 months kirk.... lol.

By replacing 4 year old parts with 3 year old parts. Tis what I could afford at the time.

Same reason you leave wadded up tissues around your room...




His computer must have had a cold, like you, and that must be the reason for all those tissues.

More truth to this then I will ever admit to.

Havent seen you in quite a while Kirk. Hope you get your computer up and running soon. By the way did you check the flux-capacitor? Well in anycase i think we need to start a fund so we can Fedex you ronpaul or Blue Stealth and get you squared away. Unless you want a true professionals help...


128752112638508977.jpg


Just get those new flat rate boxes from the post office so that we can jam them in the same box so that I can get both.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top