YSD's Random Thoughts of the Day (8-18-2010)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
1) We need at least one zombie server. Seriously, these things are so much fun. Y'all should come join me sometime when I am on them. I was on the other day and this kid and his friend (clearly about middle school-aged) jump on and start talking....a lot....It was kinda annoying but then got worse when they began to get bossy. I mean, this kid started going on a real power trip and it was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Well that doesn't sound like much fun" you might be saying right now. Agreed. That is why I had to make it fun. I switched teams to the Axis side (which, in this case, is the zombie side) and chose Rocket. Rocket is actually a class called "The Emo." This dude is invisible until you spawn him somewhere (anywhere on the map with no allies around), and then--along with the shovel--his special attack is a suicide explosion.

I began to hunt this kid...and this kid alone...blowing him up time and time again. He then thought he'd be safer with friends, so he convinced his team...somehow...to travel together. It was like fish in a barrel from here on out. I'd sprint into the middle of the pack like the uruk-hai running the torch to the explosives during the battle at Helm's Deep in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (you know what I am talking about), with all of these bullets flying at me, and then BOOM! 5-6 guys killed instantly. It was glorious.

2) I just got back from the dentist. I hate how they get you in the chair, get the light on you, put stuff in your mouth, and then suddenly it becomes "Dental Hygienist Monologue Time" cause you literally can't get a word in edgewise. When asked about pets (always a trap), I briefly mentioned that we have a new puppy--

3) Oh yeah, I forgot to share...we got a new puppy on the 7th. She's a mixed breed--half pit bull, half spawn of Satan. Ides of March came over on the 8th to watch the first NFL Preseason game with me and he took great delight out of telling her to attack/bite me.

Jerk.

2) --and she started going on and on about the puppy she is flying to New York on Friday to pick up. Hey, yeah, that's nice...good for you...clean my teeth so I can get outta here, get home, and talk about you with a bunch of strangers...

4) More frustrating than that, however, are my own personal post-dentist issues. Such as having saliva build up in my mouth, but sitting there while driving home, waiting for somebody to put the little vacuum cleaner/sucky thingy in my mouth that they use. After a few seconds of that I was like "WTF?!" and just turned my head and spit.

5) Don't worry--I drive a Jeep and the top is off. No mess to clean up. :P

6) Gosh, I write a lot of lists...tons of lists. Everything seems to be a list. I wonder why...
A) I am, admittedly, partially OCD
B) I just...holy crap, it's happening again! I NEED HELP!!!

7) These "America is awesome! Canada sux!" "No Canada is awesome! America sux! And they smell bad too!" "Oh yeah, well...:chair:!!" conversations/threads are getting old...really old. They are beyond old. It seems like we're on this cycle where every few weeks something is posted/said. It sparks a few days of new posts filled with old stuff about the beat-to-death argument. Then it sits dormant again for a little while. In the end, the same arguments are made, the same cliches are said, and the same 90% of the posts are 100% stupid and/or immature.

Is this really the best you guys can come up with? If you look through the forums everything seems to fall into the same categories:
-official event announcements (Realism, Wild Card, etc.)
-"_____ is awesome!" (usually USA/Canada)
-"I will be gone for a while"/"I am back"
-"I have an issue (with DoD)"
-"I pose random simple question that's actually been done before"

Suggestion: If you have something to say that falls under one of the last four categories, think twice before you post it, and please make it worth our while. You'll save us all the trouble of reading your thread and then my ensuing rants.

8) That being said, I had the power to stop this latest round, since CUB4N asked me if it would be a bad idea to post that link, but...hey...I've been gone for a while. I wanted things to feel like the good ol' days. ;)
 
a0dw4.jpg
 
Interesting thoughts are interesting

I'd like it all In a vlog ^^
 
I said he thinks about it and then spits. Eeeeew!

You can't tell me you don't think about the placement and velocity of it. I've actually discovered a science behind it, dealing with, wind direction, size, weight, velocity, and as gross as it may...be contents of it (that being mucus...AKA the Loogie) But that's a story for a later time.

More to the point.

Dentists...yea, them and their monologues. I myself have 4 cavities, (my last visit ended in only 1 1/2 being filled...due to me being not numb enough...something the dentist called "hard headed) Now I need to go back w/ stronger novocaine to finish off the cavities. And now that football has started...the cavities have really made themselves known...
 
You can't tell me you don't think about the placement and velocity of it. I've actually discovered a science behind it, dealing with, wind direction, size, weight, velocity, and as gross as it may...be contents of it (that being mucus...AKA the Loogie) But that's a story for a later time.

Ah but the unstated social contract of premeditated expectoration is that it is not discussed and hence need not to be considered to ever have happened. Rather like the ingestion of omphalos detritus. There are some things better left unsaid.
 
Last edited:
Nope, the creator of this zombie mod wont release the mod to public, he said it would get boring if too much servers are running this mod....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top