I was playing around in planetside, and was invited to a squad, thinking why not I joined it. Then I realized how much fun people were, and how well they worked together. I really liked that, so I asked how I join eGO, and that's the me story of eGO
I was looking for jail servers and stumbled across the eGO one. After about 30 minutes one of the guys was like, "hey you should join." So I did. I've made a lot of friends since and eGO is a big part of my life.
I just started playing GMOD, and I pressed "TTT" tab and saw eGO on the top :3 I got on and really enjoyed it :3 I few days later of religious 24/7 hour playing. Legit Waffle recommend me to sign up :3
I was playing ava on DoD:S and was invited to join. Can't remember who and was not active on the forums only on ava until i got my G and then i was on forums all the time and have been more involved with ts3 etc. I love eGO, everyone is awesome :thumbup1:
I was looking for a map to have fun in, and all the previous maps either had jerks in there or the maps were too hard for me to even enjoy. Then I found a payload map. Don't 'member which one it was, but I was eventually invited here and loved it since.
My story is rather long .-. uh. Goz was my partner at school for a project and then part way through the summer after that school year, we started dating. I started playing video games with him on steam a lot and then going on vent with him and some other eGO members while playing with them in the servers. Then several months later I had become really close with people like Drew, Gerbil, Dark, etc. and decided that I might as well join since I spend so much time on the servers and on ts with them.