Hello,
I have a problem with ventrilo, and as it says at the title, I use a mac and the most up to date version of Vent for it.
If I try to join a room, I get a message
"Failed to get encoder for specified codec
This client platform currently supports only the Speex codec. The server and/or channel is configured to use the 'GSM 6.10' codec"
Can anyone shed some light to this?
I have a problem with ventrilo, and as it says at the title, I use a mac and the most up to date version of Vent for it.
If I try to join a room, I get a message
"Failed to get encoder for specified codec
This client platform currently supports only the Speex codec. The server and/or channel is configured to use the 'GSM 6.10' codec"
Can anyone shed some light to this?














