EVE online, Cloaking ship sig

mdgrim

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,335
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/WNxGrim/Photoshop/CloakingCurse.gif
A rather simple sig I made earlier today to accompany my EVE pvp signature (already in my sig area, shows latest kill, victim, location, etc) as well as my upcoming ability to use the ship pictured. A tech 2 Force Recon Cruiser know as a Curse (http://eve.wikia.com/wiki/Curse for those that wish to know a bit about the vessel). I did not bother adding my name to this piece as I would then have it in my signature area twice. Anyways, I thought I would share it will you all to receive any comments or criticism on it haha :P
*edit* I may end up adding my name small in a corner, but I am lazy and not in the mood to add it to all 37 frames currently :chair:
 
Last edited:
usually the more frames the better when it comes to smooth animations. Anyways, I will probably remove .05 of a sec from each frame so it moves to the next in line at 010/100th of a second instead of 015/10th. Should make it look better and represent the actual speed which ships cloak and uncloak at in-game >_<
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1U-K6Zf8mY[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top