PC won't start

Basically now, my pc is pretty messed up, the time has reset and all sorts. I've tried more or less everything. I read it may be my CMOS Battery dying out, so Im going to change that and see what happens. If not I dont know maybe a new motherboard. All my other components work fine. My computer is pretty old now, its out dated and it could just be dying out.
 
Here's what you can do then, if you know somebody with a Windows disc you can use theirs. If not, you will need to download windows from another machine and burn it to disc. This breaks no rules as you already purchased windows and own a cd key for it. You are simply making a backup copy :-)
 
Okay thanks alot. Ill try and repair it, if not, I'm going to lose alot >< Might try and use a caddy to get it off. Thanks everyone for you help.
 
Back
Top