L Lt_dan I made one post Joined Sep 7, 2010 Messages 15 Sep 8, 2010 #1 What do ya thinK? of my current sig?
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Sep 8, 2010 #2 Looks Nice! Keep up the good work, Would like to see more. xD
F Full Grizzly Thread Thumper Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 1,032 Sep 8, 2010 #3 It looks cool What would look cool is if you'd made it a bit bigger! Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Sep 8, 2010 #4 I think you should host it via a image hoting site.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Sep 8, 2010 #5 Byakuya said: I think you should host it via a image hoting site. Click to expand... Hes using Quaffers way of putting sigs on.
Byakuya said: I think you should host it via a image hoting site. Click to expand... Hes using Quaffers way of putting sigs on.
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Sep 8, 2010 #6 Looks pretty good. I've been trying to make one that incorporates the eGO logo into it, but you've made me jealous. :< Just size it up a bit, and it'll be perfect!
Looks pretty good. I've been trying to make one that incorporates the eGO logo into it, but you've made me jealous. :< Just size it up a bit, and it'll be perfect!
L Lt_dan I made one post Joined Sep 7, 2010 Messages 15 Sep 8, 2010 #7 thanks fellas, i think im gonna go and upload it in photobucket, im havin size issues with the uploader tool on the site here. you guys will be the first to see it when it finished!! ~EDIT~ I bumped up the size by 75 pixels, what do ya think?! Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
thanks fellas, i think im gonna go and upload it in photobucket, im havin size issues with the uploader tool on the site here. you guys will be the first to see it when it finished!! ~EDIT~ I bumped up the size by 75 pixels, what do ya think?!