Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Sep 14, 2010 #22 ah. Nope. Southern Washington. I get such boss temps here. omg. like 15C ambient. you know what that means? realllly low idle and load temps. I can't wait for winter.
ah. Nope. Southern Washington. I get such boss temps here. omg. like 15C ambient. you know what that means? realllly low idle and load temps. I can't wait for winter.
A astyle EGO Zealot Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 1,534 Sep 14, 2010 #23 wow that's nice my computer room gets hit by the sun, and its always around 24-27C ambient unless I have the A/C running
wow that's nice my computer room gets hit by the sun, and its always around 24-27C ambient unless I have the A/C running
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Sep 14, 2010 #24 astyle said: wow that's nice my computer room gets hit by the sun, and its always around 24-27C ambient unless I have the A/C running Click to expand... And that's just for fall temps. I think once I get a certain something, I will try to OC to really high.
astyle said: wow that's nice my computer room gets hit by the sun, and its always around 24-27C ambient unless I have the A/C running Click to expand... And that's just for fall temps. I think once I get a certain something, I will try to OC to really high.