Is there any real big differences? Any big noticeable features (esp in sound) between the 2? I met this 1 guy @ Quakecon & apparently he has the ASUS Xonar in his machine & noticed on Newegg that there are 2 different kinds for the pci-e area. Any & all comments will be greatly appreciated.
By the way, reason for inquiry is because I have the Creative Audigy Soundblaster 2 ZS (from back in 03) & 1 of my friends on Steam complains of me sounding like chipmunks. Possible sound driver issue, but overall the card is old & im ready to upgrade.
By the way, reason for inquiry is because I have the Creative Audigy Soundblaster 2 ZS (from back in 03) & 1 of my friends on Steam complains of me sounding like chipmunks. Possible sound driver issue, but overall the card is old & im ready to upgrade.















