eGO Community Manager HighDef

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,824
My quick attempt at making the Community Manager badge in highdef, because we only have a little tiny one D:
egocmhighdef.png

With transparency and all, I think it's a neat little thing if you wanna say, edit it into a map after modifying it.
Heres a lovely editable version for you:
egocmhighdef.png

I plan on like making all the badges in highdef:
e
eG
Advisor
Division Leader
Council
 
Last edited:
Olive branches and stars need a slight bevel. otherwise, :thumbs up:
 
Olive branches and stars need a slight bevel. otherwise, :thumbs up:

Ah, they already do but I see what you mean, I think the stars and branches look a little flat and not quite gold at the moment. Well, I'll Work on it tomorrow and see how I do.
 
Why not just vector it? Not that I know how to or anything, it just seems like a better solution I guess.
 
Why not just vector it? Not that I know how to or anything, it just seems like a better solution I guess.
Uh, the eGO logo isn't a vector, I don't actually HAVE say adobe illustrator or skill with vectoring in photoshop.
 
A slight modification to the olive branches and stars:
egocmhighdef.png

Editable:
egocmhighdefexploitable.png

I think it's an improvement.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top