my sig

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grizz
  • Start date Start date
G

Grizz

Just a question i havent done any graphic design in about 2-3 years and just made the two sigs in my signature what do you guys think i just want to know.:confused1:
 
1st could use a sharpen, but not too bad for getting back into gfx :)

2nd.. Took me a while to figure out what was there. The CT should be the focal, The thing that "pop" out at you on a sig (Like my alien, for example). Id say Resize and move him about half an inch to the right and blend him in.

PS: I dont mean to come off sounding like an a-hole (I get that allot on other sites), Its just how I give feedback :P
 
its a bit small.. try about 400x140 as the size, its what i usually use. You can mess around a bit with the size though. then try the things Ragman said :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top